- Are people of character and competence.
- Are guided by strong values and a well thought-out leadership philosophy.
- Understand people, situations, and their interaction.
- Develop over time through formal study, experience, and self-development.
- Know and apply appropriate leader skills.
Most managers are technically competent but often lack the ability to motivate and direct others to achieve organizational goals. This lack of leadership skills prevents the achievement of optimal results. An effective leadership development program addresses this issue by teaching leaders at all levels how to practice appropriate leader behaviors and train others to do the same.
At Academy Leadership we work with your organization to transform employees at all levels into effective leaders who can energize others to accomplish corporate objectives and create tangible business results.
Our process is focused on enhancing the personal and organizational performance of leaders at all levels. Our goal is to enable organizations to achieve business goals by developing their most valuable resource—their leaders.
Academy Leadership Publishing